To connect an Order Desk account to a Printsome On Demand account, action is required from both the customer and the Prinsome On Demand employees. In this article, we will explain exactly what the customer has to do to connect their Order Desk account to their Printsome On Demand account.
Step 1: Receiving an email
- After some steps that the employees at Printsome On Demand have performed, you will receive an email from the Order Desk Community.
Step 2: Clicking the link in the email
- Open the email you received from the Order Desk Community. There should be a link in there. After clicking this link, you will be redirected to a new page.
Step 3: Creating a password
- You will now arrive at a page where you can ‘change’ your password. It says change password, but you are actually just creating an ew password. Fill in your password twice and click ‘Change Password’. You will now arrive at your Printsome On Demand dashboard.
Step 4: Adding Payment Details
- In your Printsome On Demand dashboard, click on ‘Payment’. You will be redirected to a page where you are able to fill in your Billing Information. Fill in all of the fields and click ‘Submit’.
Step 5: All done!
- From here, you should be able to place orders. The orders will show up both in Salesforce (for Printsome On Demand employees) as well as the Printsome On Demand dashboard (for customers.
After linking your Order Desk account to your Printsome On Demand account successfully, you can start placing orders. The following articles will explain exactly how to place these orders:
- How to place an order through Order Desk for 1 garment with a Front Print
- How to place an order through Order Desk for 1 garment with a Back Print
- How to place an order through Order Desk for multiple garments
- How to place an order through Order Desk for 1 garment with a Front Print as well as a Back Print.